- Walls painted with one coat of primer and one coat of paint (Apparently they will be doing another one after the drywall guys come back to fix any spots.)
- Door frames, molding, and trim installed.
- All doors painted and some installed.
- Kitchen cabinets installed.
- Vinyl flooring installed in bathrooms and kitchen.
- The carpet was going in yesterday as we were walking through. They were finished up the master bedroom and closet when we were there, everything else was done.
- The railing was up and had its first coat of stain. They still need to do one more and polyurithane (sp?)
- Bathrooms were complete - cabinets, countertops, toilets, mirrors, and light fixtures
- Light fixtures were installed throughout the house and the power was on! We have light!
- They poured our front stoop and put one coat of paint on the front door.
All bathrooms have this vinyl flooring
Looking back into the living room (nice shot of the fiance)
Kitchen (there was one cabinet with a really nasty looking knot that the PM is going to have replaced)
More kitchen (so excited for this room!)
Laminate Countertop Choice (Jamocha Granite, I think?)
Living Room (love the recessed lights)
Loft upstairs (aka Fiance's Man Cave)
Guest Bath upstairs (I see a paint cleanup)
Master Bathroom (beyond excited for two sinks)
Front door with one coat of paint
Getting closer to the finished project! (I love the outside lights by the way)