Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pre-drywall meeting tomorrow!

Well...my parents are currently making the drive up here to Western New York! They should be here in about an hour.  My dad is coming to help us with the walk through tomorrow and provide us with an experienced set of eyes and look for potential issues.  I went out to the house yesterday and the front door was locked.  BOOOOO! :)  So I couldn't get inside and check out what they had been up to.  However, they had the prewiring done for the exterior lights on the front of the garage and plumbing run for the hose bibs outside as well.  And I was able to peak through the window and see that much of electric, plumbing, and heating vents had been completed. 

Although, I will not be able to attend the walkthrough tomorrow (couldn't get off work) both my mom and my fiance have promised me many, many pictures so that I can see what they have been up to on the inside.  It is great to know that next comes insulation and then DRYWALL!  Everything is going so fast and it seems like time is flying by and I better start packing!! It is going to take us weeks to pack up our apartment that we have lived in for two years!  (I know it shouldn't take long but we have a lot of STUFF!)  Well, I hope to have pictures to post tomorrow or over the weekend! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Do you guys have a closing date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the walk through goes well. You're right it goes sooooooo fast! I've got two rooms pretty much packed up, but there's a lot more to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats sooo exciting...i think your a week ahead of me...Our pre-drywall should be next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete